Saturday, February 19, 2011

BEAST \ B2ST - WISHING FANS A HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR


B2ST would like to wish their fans a Happy Lunar New Year!
Keeping the successes of last year in mind, the boys promised that they’ll make the year of the rabbit even more extravagant and successful. Through Sports Korea, B2ST shared the following Lunar New Year messages with their fans:

Lee Ki Kwang:
“It’s the year of the rabbit! I hope you guys have a happy Lunar New Year and I also hope everyone will hop like rabbits one step at a time towards success. I will probably spend my Lunar New Year with my family, and film for “My Princess“.
Even though my role is small, thank you all for giving me so much love. I will work even harder to respond to that love. The weather has been cold, so I hope you spend a warm time with your families.”

Yoon Doo Joon:
“Holidays like the Lunar New Year are special because we can spend time with our families. I’m really happy to be able spend time with my family this Lunar New Year’s. I hope you guys can also spend a happy and peaceful holiday with your family as well.
This year, B2ST will show you an even better look. Please support us!

Yang Yo Seob:
“With our upcoming concert in February, I’m thinking I will spend my holiday practicing for it. I want to show the most wonderful stage for my fans and family. I hope you have a good Lunar New Year and eat lots of tasty food. Just be careful not to get a stomach-ache!”

Son Dong Woon
:
“I hope you spend a happy time with your family during the Lunar New Year. To the women who are thinking about diets – forget about it and spend a happy and rich holiday! Also, be sure to watch B2ST when we come out on the fun Lunar New Year specials!

Jang Hyun Seung:
“Even though its the Lunar New Year, because of the upcoming concert, B2ST needs to practice to make sure we deliver a successful concert. So, I want to practice a lot in advance and spend the remaining time with my family.
We will practice hard thinking about the fans who have been waiting for us. Also, don’t forget to receive a lot of luck this year. I, Hyun Seung, will pray that everyone will have a happy and good year.”

Yong Jun Hyung :
“I wish to spend time sitting and talking with my family. I begin to realize that being able to enjoy the simple things is a part of a larger happiness. I hope everyone will spend a happy time with their families. B2ST will work hard to make this year ‘ours’. Keep supporting us! Receive a lot of luck this year!”














 
Credit: Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment