Saturday, February 19, 2011

BEAST \ B2ST - WHO'S NOT HAPPY WITH PRANK CALLS??? (용준형)


BEAST’s Yong Junhyung had made a clear statement to his fans.

Yong Junhyung stated through his personal blogging twitter on the 11th, “I will say this again. I'm sorry if it seems like I'm disgracing the B2UTIES that are truly kind, but for those who know my phone number, please just know it yourselves. I'm really tired of the prank calls and messages. So I'm asking you, please.”

In the past, Yong Junhyung had even shown his friendly sides of retweeting and adding comments to the fans that were leaving him messages. However, he ended up expressing the hardships he faced with the overload of prank calls and the text messages from the fans who found out his number.

Fans responded back “We are sorry,” “Let’s be fans with manners. We can’t do this,” and more.

BEAST will be opening their encore concert ‘Welcome BACK to BEAST Airlines’ on the 18th and 19th coming up at the Seoul Olympic Gymnasium.

Credit: B2strising

No comments:

Post a Comment