Wednesday, February 23, 2011

BEAST \ B2ST - STAY STRONG (양요섭)


Yang Yoseob’s kind heart has impressed his fans once again, after it was discovered that he had personally replied to a fan who was recently diagnosed with a vocal cord nodule.

On February 21st, the B2ST member wrote on his Twitter, “Vocal cord nodules are a frequent occurrence to people who sing!”

That was the direct reply to a message left by his fan, who was also an aspiring singer. The fan’s message read, “B2ST Yoseob, I’m very sick right now. What do I do.”

The fan added that she had visited a hospital and received an official diagnosis for her vocal cord nodule. The fan wrote, “I went to the hospital today and saw my throat’s condition directly for myself. It was scary. The reality is very scary”. Alone and scared, she admitted that she had even wanted to jump in front of a passing car. 

Yoseob said, “When I was first diagnosed with a vocal cord nodule, I thought like that too! But just think of that nodule as hardened skin over the vocal cords! It means you’ve practiced a lot. People who practice as hard as that end up becoming successful.”

He continued, “Since I have a lot of singers around me, I’ve seen some who even went into surgery for it. But after the surgery, they comfortably started singing again. So don’t worry too much, and I hope you go to a big hospital and receive a correct diagnosis. Have strength!”

The fan then replied to Yoseob’s message with, “Just like you said, I’ll start singing comfortably again. I’ll show you an awesome image, rather than my hurt image.”

Credit: Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment