Saturday, February 19, 2011

BEAST \ B2ST- WE TRICKED NAVI!!! (용준형 & 양요섭)


 Navi held her first solo concert at Seoul Hong Ik University near the KT&G vicinity on the 11th in the evening. Prior to the concert, she attended a press conference and was complaining about BEAST playfully, drawing laughter from the reporters.

Here, she stated “At today’s performance BEAST will attend as the first guests” and “I thought all 6 members were attending but only Yong Junhyung and Yang Yoseob came. I was looking forward to it but I was tricked. I was also baited.

Navi continued on “Truthfully, I never got to practice with Yong Junhyung so I feel regretful” and “We have a special repertoire that we prepared over a phone conversation.

She got the opportunity to work with Yong Junhyung because of her song “Come back again” in her new album. Their meeting was established through their company representatives. Navi said “While recording my album I requested to work with Yong Junhyung” and “After this we became close so we still contact each other” she explained.

On the other hand, at Navi’s concert, you will hear not only her songs but also famous pop songs from other singers that she loves. In addition the band Common Ground will attend, providing live accompaniment, further enhancing the live performances. She will also be working with Mighty Mouth and Kim Taewoo, showing different performances for the audience.

 Credit: B2strising

No comments:

Post a Comment