Wednesday, May 11, 2011

BEAST \ B2ST - MAKNAE'S FATHER RELEASES A BOOK (손동운)


 
Professor Son Ilrak, who is the father of the idol group BEAST’s Son Dongwoon, had released a book titled, “A Letter to My Son.”

In a recent interview with one company, Professor Son Ilrak revealed, “I released a book as the letter I’m sending to Dongwoon. I included information on the compatibility of the members and ways to live life.”

Through the prologue Professor Son stated the reason for writing this book, “This book is about the true thoughts of a parent who is looking at their child who became a star living off their image. There are a lot of parents with stories about sending the child they raised with love into the society. Thinking that I didn’t scold him (Son Dongwoon) enough, I decided to gather up courage and say them.”

Professor Son also added his fatherly words, “The reason I support and cheer for someone doesn’t have to be because of the reason that they are my child. Also, it doesn’t have to do with the fact that that they are in the group my son is in with such great talents and skills. But, it has to do with the fact that the friends he has are the strong bunch of guys who endured from failures and troubles.”

Meanwhile, Son Dongwoon is busily going through his schedules preparing for BEAST’s follow up activities.

Credit: B2strising

No comments:

Post a Comment