Monday, April 25, 2011

BEAST \ B2ST - NEW ALBUM INFO


B2ST’s Yoseob recently reported to his fans the progress B2ST is making on their new music album.

On April 23rd, the idol tweeted, “We started recording for B2ST’s title song. I hope you all get nervous and anticipate for this. It’s really big. Anyways, B2ST members really like snacking“.

He then uploaded this exclusive picture, which revealed the B2ST members taking a break in the recording room. On the table in front of them are various snacks and drinks.

Netizens commented, “I’m curious. I want to see them soon”, “I’m anticipating for the title song”, “While everyone is resting, I see Junhyung who is concentrating on something.”

Meanwhile, B2ST is set to perform at ‘Super Triple Concert‘ with December and IU at Busan’s BEXCO on April 30th.

Credit: Allkpop

1 comment:

  1. wah..22 august 2012,i'm waiting for that day.i hope beast release the best song for us.

    ReplyDelete