Monday, April 25, 2011

BEAST \ B2ST - I AM THE MOST ROMANTIC??? (윤두준)


Yangpa: "Yoon Doojoon is the most romantic guy out of all the idols" reveals behind the scenes of their duet

Singer Yangpa who came back after four years spoke highly of BEAST's Yoon Doojoon.

Yangpa had recently participated in MNet's 'Wide Entertainment News' and revealed her motives for singing a duet. "I wanted to show my younger friends my song. So I tried looking for the most romantic guy out of all the idols. I asked producers and my friends at the agency and it turned out to be the famous Boyfriend-Dol, Yoon Doojoon."

Yangpa then said, "The song I sang with Yoon Doojoon is a love song about a boy and a girl so I worried that my younger friends might admonish me."

"Yoon Doojoon does things so sincerely without any complaints so I was surprised. But actually, he said he was really nervous." She also added, "When he smiles, he really looks like a real estate ahjusshi."

Yangpa also talked about preparing for this album and her feelings on coming back to the music world after a long time.

Meanwhile, Yangpa's song 'Bon Appetit' sung with Yoon Doojoon is garnering attention.

 Credit: B2strising

No comments:

Post a Comment