Friday, March 4, 2011

BEAST \ B2ST WHO IS NAVY MESSING WITH ^^ (용준형)


We heard that you are really close to a lot of sunbae and hoobae singers.

“I have gotten a lot of news known about myself due to the pictures that I had posted on twitter a while ago. I am pretty close with Secret members, G.NA, Mighty Mouth, and Kim Taewoo oppa. This is true for 4minute’s Hyunah and BEAST’s Yong Junhyung who had featured in my albums as well.” 

Aren’t their many fans that are jealous of your close relationship with male idols?

“Of course. I have heard some negative comments. I was just trying to be nice to BEAST’s Junhyung and F.T Island’s Hongki because they are younger than me, but I was put in an awkward situation when fans started asking me, ‘Why are you messing with younger guys?’”

Credit: B2strising

No comments:

Post a Comment