Friday, March 11, 2011

BEAST \ B2ST - POOR DOODOO (윤두준)


BEAST's member Yoon Doojoon touched the viewers with his tear act in MBC sitcom 'All My Love'.

On 'All My Love' aired on the 8th at PM, it showed Yoon Doojoon trying to be brighter than usual to push away the pain he received from his girlfriend, Hwang Geumji (Gain), who told him to let's break up. Doojoon's friend Okyeop (Jokwon) felt relieved when he saw that his friend was eating well.

But this was just the outside look. Doojoon was sent to the hospital because he was suffering internally due to breaking up with Geumji. The doctor hinted that Doojoon is greatly suffering internally because he received too much stress.

Okyeop, who saw Doojoon lying on the cot in the hospital, asked him "Your crying because you are having a hard time because of Geumji, right?" but Doojoon answered "It's nothing like that. I'm crying because I have a stomachache". But Doojoon was not able to control tears trickling down his face.

Viewers who saw Doojoon's tear act passionately responded with "It's just a sitcom but I was touched watching Yoon Doojoon's tears","I was sad because the image of Doojoon greatly caring for Geumji overlapped","I wish Geumji and Doojoon reconcile","Watching Doojoon eating with a lot of effort was more sorrowful."

Credit: B2strising

No comments:

Post a Comment