Wednesday, May 11, 2011

BEAST \ B2ST - LET'S PLAY AGAIN (손동운)



B2ST’s Dongwoon delighted his fans with a spontaneous invitation to play a game on StarCraft with him.

On May 8th, the idol tweeted, “People who play Starcraft amongst our fans… Let’s have a Starcraft contest later”. Two hours later, Dongwoon posted another tweet which read, “Don’t worry because I’m playing games since I was practicing every day overnight. It’s on ‘Fish’ server and the name is ‘B2UTYs are best’; the password is 123.”

Dongwoon ended up having a blast with his fans while conversing with them in-game.

His fellow group member, Yoseob, shared a photo of Dongwoon gaming and commented on his fan service. “He’s the ender of all fan service,” he said.
 
“It’s creative, thinking about gaming with them.
”

It’s said that Yoseob also participated in Dongwoon’s surprise event.

Responding to the fun fan service, B2ST fans gushed, “It was a good thing that I didn’t sleep”, “Ender of fan service. It was the best”, “When will I get an opportunity like this again”, “It’s a big pity I couldn’t do that with them”, and “It was a dream-like time”.


 Credit: Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment